Food Sensitivity/Intolerance Testing and Diet Therapy
Have you ever eaten something and shortly after you don't feel well? You can never quite pinpoint the cause of your misery because the symptoms are vague like bloating, constipation and weight gain. And over the years your immune system starts to be impacted and you develop irritable bowel syndrome or arthritis. If this sounds familiar you may be suffering from a food sensitivity. You may want to consider these facts:
• Medical research has shown that sensitivities to foods and food chemicals can be involved in a wide range of painful symptoms and chronic health problems
• If foods and additives in your diet are causing your illness, medications will not work because they are only masking the symptoms. Taking medications that don't treat the cause can lead to additional health problems
• Food sensitivities that are not addressed can lead to more serious problems causing you to suffer for many years
Food sensitivities/intolerances cause a wide variety of conditions and symptoms:
• Arthritis, Joint and Muscle Pain
• Brain Fog
• Chronic Diarrhea
• Chronic Fatigue
• Chronic Sinusitis
• Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
• Eczema and Skin Rashes
• Headaches/ Migraines
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Weight imbalances
Food Sensitivities affect more than 100 million people worldwide. They are very difficult to identify because the symptoms can be delayed up to 72 hours after eating.
If you're experiencing these conditions and symptoms I can help you identify the problematic foods and provide a solution to your suffering through a Food Sensitivity Test. We offer these tests in the office and they include a finger prick blood draw.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to
be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or
treating any medical or health condition. Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a
qualified physician. By contacting us you agree to be added to our mailing list.