InBody 570 Composition Analyzer
Have you been struggling with your weight loss goals? Do you wonder if you’re eating
enough or maybe too many calories? Are you trying to build muscle mass? Since low-
calorie diets are common with weight loss, one of the main concerns with these low-calorie
diets is the risk of losing muscle mass, a negative outcome in terms of weight loss, health
risk, and functional strength. The InBody device measures body composition and tracks
When Utilizing The InBody 570 In Your Journey:
- • The device is non-Invasive and provides comprehensive results in less than 60 seconds that
can be used to track body fat, muscle mass and health risk
- • Determines baseline body composition and Basal Metabolic Rate to create a targeted and
effective nutrition program
- • Track changes over time to ensure client progress and success
- • Monitor’s weight, metabolic rate, muscle mass, body fat mass, hydration, and visceral fat
- • Determines if the nutrition and exercise program reflects muscle growth and fat reduction
- • Provides a visual representation of where the weight loss or weight gain is coming from
- • Detect muscle loss and fat gain to prevent injury
- • Can increase motivation and adherence to nutrition program
tThe InBody 570 device is a medical-grade body composition Analyzer that provides
accurate measurements using a multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance that has been
extensively validated to gold-standard methods.
Traditional BIA technology measures the human body as a single-cylinder using one
frequency, which increases the likelihood of inaccurate results.
Poor food choices might not display outwardly but with the InBody body composition
analysis unhealthy imbalances can be determine to put an effective program together.
Disclaimer: The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to
be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or
treating any medical or health condition. Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a
qualified physician. By contacting us you agree to be added to our mailing list.